Help Sustain RCAM Services
How Can You Help?
We are always looking for people who share in RCAM’s mission and are interested in exploring how they might contribute as a volunteer. RCAM’s Volunteer Guide and Volunteer Interest Form can be downloaded from our Publications and Resources page.
Fundraisers and Events
RCAM posts information about our current fundraising efforts and upcoming events on its News and Events page, and on the RCAM Facebook page. Be sure to check back often!
Returnable Bottle Drives
RCAM thankfully accepts redeemable bottles. All we ask is that bottle donations be rinsed out before bagging, have their labels intact, and are not crushed. Bagged bottles may be dropped off at our Leeds office at any time and left beside the entrance door.
RCAM is registered with the Clynk redeemable bottle system, so anyone who uses Clynk can easily choose to donate to RCAM. Check out full details about the Clynk system here: Clynk
How to Clynk
- Bag it— Put your bottles and cans in the designated recyclable CLYNK bag. Be careful not to overstuff.
- Tag it— Tag the bag securely with your personalized CLYNK bag tags which can be printed anytime you visit the CLYNK kiosk at your participating grocer. When you sign up online, CLYNK will send you 10 tags to get started.
- Scan it— Make sure to scan each bag when you get to your nearest CLYNK drop-off location, which helps ensure all your bottles and cans can be properly tracked by the CLYNK system.
- Drop it— Drop the bags off and go about your day.
RCAM is available for you to select as a charity when you shop on Amazon. After you’ve signed up for AmazonSmile, search for Rural Community Action Ministry and select us as your charity.
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (≡)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
Make a One-time Donation:
Choose where you would like your donation to be used and then click the donate button below. You will be taken to a secure payment page where you can enter your amount and complete the transaction.
Make a Recurring Donation:
Choose where you would like your donations to be used and then click the donate button below. You will be taken to a secure payment page where you can enter your amount and complete the transaction.